2012年8月26日 星期日

Find A Date In My Area - The Do's And Don'ts Of Local Dating


Are you ready to start dating after a divorce or bad breakup? Do you have a history of bad dating experiences? Have you found yourself wondering, "Where can I find a date in my area?" The internet has made it possible for you to meet people that are thousands of miles away. However, these long distant dating situations can be extremely difficult. Additionally, busy lives make it seem nearly impossible to find anyone worth dating. If you are wanting to find a date in your area, there are some things that can help you to improve your chances of finding a love worth your time.

Places to avoid

If I wanted to find a date in my area, there are some places that I would definitely avoid. Bars and clubs are two places that I would never go to find a date in my area. Singles at the bars and clubs are very rarely looking for a long term commitment. Most of the time, they are simply there to have a good time. This can often lead to a one night stand situation. Occasionally, you can find a short term relationship at a bar or club. Once in a blue moon does someone find a long term relationship in a bar or club. Additionally, bars and clubs are a cesspool full of men and women who claim to be single when they are anything but.

Another place that I would avoid trying to find a date in my area would be at work. Workplace romances can have the potential for success. However, more times than not, they end in utter disaster. Once the relationship goes sour, you are left with an angry, bitter, and resentful ex that you have to work with every day. This has caused a countless number of issues within the workplace. This is exactly why more and more companies are starting to prohibit workplace romances. The only way that I would attempt a workplace romance is if I had known the person extremely well for a long period of time. But in most cases, I would not try to find a date in my area at work.

Online dating

Online dating has become extremely popular. Our busy lives along with just not knowing where to meet people are two of the biggest reasons for its success. Additionally, dating online can save you a lot of hassle when it comes to weeding out people that just aren't right for you. You can find out before you even meet someone whether or not they have romantic potential. If I wanted to find a date in my area, this would be one of my first choices.

Other options

If I wanted to find a date in my area, besides online dating, there are some other options that I would exercise as well. Volunteering somewhere that interests me would help me to find others that have caring hearts that really want to make a difference. Additionally, we would both be interested in working towards the same cause.

Social functions can be a great place to meet people. Concerts, church, conferences, and neighborhood gatherings are just a few of the possibilities. Once again, if you are both attending the same function, chances are, you will have something in common already.

Don't be afraid to let fate step in

Not everyone believes in fate. However, many couples meet in the strangest locations, for the strangest reasons, and under the strangest circumstances. Probably one of my favorite ways to find a date in my area is to allow myself to keep an open mind. The guy that holds the door for you when you walk into a convenience store could be your perfect mate. Or, maybe the woman that you accidentally spilled your coffee on walking out of the coffee shop can't stop thinking about how polite it was that you ran back in and grabbed her napkins and offered to have her blouse dry-cleaned. Whether you believe in fate or not, finding a date in your area could be as simple as opening yourself up to the possibilities around you.




Want to learn more? Go to: 77 Secrets of Love and learn how to make him fall in love with you hopelessly.

Get Your FREE Report When You Visit Today:* Love Triggers Revealed *

This article is contributed by Tina Jones from the Unforgettable Woman Publishing Team. She works together with founder Alexandra Fox and writes dating/relationship articles for women. You can find more about Unforgettable Woman Publishing by visiting their website.




沒有留言:

張貼留言