2012年9月24日 星期一

I Want A Date - Helpful Tips If You Want a Date


Have you not had a date yet? Are you interested in having one? Is dating giving you a hard time? Then you can probably use some of my techniques I used when I want a date.

Starting teenage years, I have been involved in the fun activity of dating. It has been a way for me and even for adults as a start of getting to know our date. Eventually it will also be the stage where one decides if they are going to pursue in seeing and be on a relationship with the same person.

If you keep telling yourself I want a date, it is easy. Here are some tips that could be helpful in finding and having one.

• Be Friendly. Being friendly gives you the chance to meet new people. It is one of the best ways I used when I want a date. Friendliness gives the person you want to date an idea that he can approach you at any time. This is where you can start getting to know the person better.

• Be Attractive. If I want a date, I make sure I look good all the time. Guys always look on the outside appearance of the girl they would want to date. To them, good looks leave a good impression. So do not hesitate to fix yourself be noticeable.

• Smile. A great smile on your face could be remembered by men. It will make you look very approachable and nice. This would also help the guy to be more comfortable in asking you if you want a date at the soonest possible time. Whenever I want a date I always use this technique.

• Be Confident. Confidence is the key to gain attention of guys that you want a date from. Men could tell if you are confident enough or not. It is one factor that men want from their date. They want a woman who knows very well how to carry herself in front of a guy.

• Converse. Being a conversationalist does not mean that you have to know every fact and truth on every topic. Conversing is a very good factor to have if you want a date. You should know how to speak. Cite your opinions. Share your ideas. Men want women whom they can have a chat in anything under the sun as they say. Talk but know when to stop.

• Have Fun. Know how to laugh at things and be comfortable. Laugh if you want to. It would make the atmosphere light. This way the person you want a date from would enjoy your company. Eventually it could turn him out to longing for your presence and your company. A man wants to share a good laugh once in a while. It unleashes his true identity as well. For as we all know, there is always a child at heart in us.

• Be Adventurous. Use the internet. If I want a date and I want someone I like to get to know more before meeting, online dating is what I do. It is also where you can get to choose a date without being very guilty after rejecting guys who want to date you.




Want to learn more? Go to: 77 Secrets of Love and learn how to make him fall in love with you hopelessly.

Get Your FREE Report When You Visit Today:* Love Triggers Revealed *

This article is contributed by Tina Jones from the Unforgettable Woman Publishing Team. She works together with founder Alexandra Fox and writes dating/relationship articles for women. You can find more about Unforgettable Woman Publishing by visiting their website.




沒有留言:

張貼留言